ZerachielAmoraZerachielAmora

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

HM || Lullabell of the Heavens HM || Lullabell of the Heavens

good jorb

Nice work, one of my faves from you.

And shut up, hypocritical jackass, you're doing the same thing but making multiple accounts just to vote down the songs, so you're just as stupid, immature, and wrong as anyone who does that. So you know what? Deal with it, suck it up, and shut your fucking mouth. Got it? Stop flamebaiting and get a life.

HouseMasta responds:

holy crap, wow my sister has a dirty mouth! haha G, ill take a look at your Divient Art soon and ill add some of ur work to my favs.

anyway, wow - way to roast his ass. thanks for finally reviewing another one of my songs G!!!!

-your bro
S

M64|Dire Dire Docks|Brazil Mix M64|Dire Dire Docks|Brazil Mix

Eeh....

I didn't like the choice of instruments for some of the melody, and at some points it was hard to even hear the melody at all.
It didn't maintain the tropical theme long...only for the beginning, ending, and here and there in the middle. It should have been throughout.

Pretty good, but IMO it needs improvement.

blah blah blah...
thanks i guess
lol

Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix

Good job

Well, the song is really good. It's random and wacky XD My type of song. ^__^ Keep up the good job, HouseMasta :)

HouseMasta responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it

LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah

I likey!

I dont know what is wrong with the NGers who voted on this. This song is pretty cool! The other reviewer didn't even know how to spell correctly! Anyway, I appreciate the hard work you ALWAYS put into your songs... Keep up the good work even though a few noobies voted low.

--Zerachiel Amora

HouseMasta responds:

Thanks for your review... Glad to hear that some1 still enjoys my stuff.

Magnet Man Magnet Man

it was ok i guess

the percussion was very boring. This sounds more like a midi than an mp3. I didnt get your spin off of it-it should have some originality to it.

Realmguys responds:

Most synth composers are using MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface), so I'm not sure what you mean by your statement. Moreover, megaman never had any impressive beats due to the 8 bit nature of the music composing medium. I'm a purist, keeping close to the original is sometimes a goal of mine. But if you go back and play Megaman 3, you'll find that this stage didn't have drums at all, it's more of a rattle. :)

LoZ Dragon Bass Boost Isle LoZ Dragon Bass Boost Isle

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is my favorite song on Newgrounds! I love the WW and I'm glad someone made an better version of this than some other audio contributors... Great job!

HouseMasta responds:

Thanks Zerachiel! I appreciate you taking the time to vote and listen to my music!