ZerachielAmoraZerachielAmora

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Puppets In The Park I Puppets In The Park I

Oh man, so funny.

This is my favorite 'Puppets in the Park' edition. I can't stop laughing every time I watch it - I absolutely love your sense of humor :)

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Fantastic work!

I never reviewed your previous submissions, but this flash was so good I just HAD to review it.
Your new graphics style is amazing, and the animation is fabulous. All the characters move much more fluently than before, giving the flash more vividness.
The voice-acting is another great aspect of it too. The characters really come to life in this flash!
And the humor. Man, where can I begin on this? All of the Decline flashes are funny, and this one is certainly no exception! There are so many scenes I liked ("Bang! Ha ha, you're dead!"--that was so perfectly said)!
And I've gotta say... I absolutely LOVE the head of Square Enix, Capcom, and Konami. They work so hard to be evil yet they always stink so badly at it which is humorous beyond words XD
I just can't help it, I adore funny villains!

Overall, this is a great flash. The only thing I can POSSIBLY critique on this is more parodies on the games! I love the separate cutscenes in this flash (Link Lottery, Minish Cap, Nightmare working in fast food restaurant)!

Keep up the awesome work! ^_^

HM || Lullabell of the Heavens HM || Lullabell of the Heavens

good jorb

Nice work, one of my faves from you.

And shut up, hypocritical jackass, you're doing the same thing but making multiple accounts just to vote down the songs, so you're just as stupid, immature, and wrong as anyone who does that. So you know what? Deal with it, suck it up, and shut your fucking mouth. Got it? Stop flamebaiting and get a life.

HouseMasta responds:

holy crap, wow my sister has a dirty mouth! haha G, ill take a look at your Divient Art soon and ill add some of ur work to my favs.

anyway, wow - way to roast his ass. thanks for finally reviewing another one of my songs G!!!!

-your bro
S

M64|Dire Dire Docks|Brazil Mix M64|Dire Dire Docks|Brazil Mix

Eeh....

I didn't like the choice of instruments for some of the melody, and at some points it was hard to even hear the melody at all.
It didn't maintain the tropical theme long...only for the beginning, ending, and here and there in the middle. It should have been throughout.

Pretty good, but IMO it needs improvement.

blah blah blah...
thanks i guess
lol

Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix

Good job

Well, the song is really good. It's random and wacky XD My type of song. ^__^ Keep up the good job, HouseMasta :)

HouseMasta responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it